Friday, June 22, 2012

Michelle's Friday Favorites 06.22.12

Amanda and I have decided to start Friday Favorites where we take turns showing our current wishlists. We're going to do our own list every other friday so it doesn't get cluttered with too many posts. So here I go!

 ASOS
I've been debating on this number for months now. I really want a sweet romantic dress but I'm not the one to wear pink :S Do you think I could pull off this softer style? Too bad I couldn't decide last week because it was 20% off!
 I was in love with this dress and it's on sale! Sadly it's out of stock in my size now but I still wanted to add it to the wishlist :) It wouldve been perfect to wear at my cousins summer wedding. I love the lacey bodice 

This is one of those salt water sprays that helps give your hair the "beach hair" look. I really wanted it in Florida to help style my hair because the humidity was gives me no options to style my hair. The price tag is a bit high, so I'm still willing to look for a cheaper dupe.
I'm also looking for a new moisturizer/sunscreen that isn't super heavy on my already oily face. I really like the texture of this one (and the original one).
I know so many companies are coming out with their own BB creams but I've been most intrigued  by this one because they actually come in a range of colors. I think I'm more interested in a light coverage foundation than the benefits of a BB cream :P

Stay tuned for Amanda's list next week!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment